Author: Brandi With An I
•3:25 PM
*Why I don’t drink? Prov. 20:1 Wine is a mocker, Strong drink is a brawler, And whoever is led astray by it is not wise.

*Why I don’t curse? James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.

*Why I do not Party? 1 Pet. 4:2-3 that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh for the lusts of men, but for the will of God. For we have spent enough of our past lifetime in doing the will of the Gentiles—when we walked in lewdness, lusts, drunkenness, revelries, drinking parties, and abominable idolatries.

*Why I don’t Follow the crowd? Ex. 23:2 You shall not follow a crowd to do evil; nor shall you testify in a dispute so as to turn aside after many to pervert justice.

*Why I am saving myself one day for marriage? Eph. 5:3 But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;

*Why I pray for everyone? 1Tim. 2:1 I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

*Why I am not Perfect? Rom.3:23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

*Why I want to help you be saved? Rom. 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

*Why I simply follow the Word of God? Prov. 30:5-6 Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar. *

Why I DID not wait to give my life to Christ? 1 Thess. 5:2. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. Acts 22:16 And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’

*Why I am so much better than my OlD Wordly self? Rom.6:3 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

*Why I attend service every Sun./Wed? Heb. 10:25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

*Why I attend The One body, which Christ is Head of? Col.1:18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. 1 Cor. 12:20 But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. Eph. 4:4. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; Rom. 16:16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. The churches of Christ greet you.

—-written by my sister in Christ…with <3
This entry was posted on 3:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.