Author: Brandi With An I
•5:24 PM
"When I Say I Am a Christian"
Author Unknown

When I say... "I am a Christian," I'm not shouting, "I am saved."
I'm whispering "I was lost," that's why I chose this way.
When I say... "I am a Christian," I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Him as my Guide.
When I say... "I am a Christian," I'm not claiming to be strong.
I'm professing that I am weak and need strength to carry on.
When I say... "I am a Christian," I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and can never pay the debt.
When I say... "I am a Christian," I still feel heartache and pain.
I have my share of troubles. That's why I seek His name.
When I say... "I am a Christian," I don't claim to perfect be.
My flaws are far too many but God sees the worth in me.
When I say... "I am a Christian," it's not to stand and judge.
It's to pray that you will know Him and be loved as I am loved.
This entry was posted on 5:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.